The Nakuz, 90+ Clan War Clan [A Clan for Nakuz and friends]

關閉 [複製鏈接]
11#
發表於 9-5-2008 13:55:52 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 jing211091 於 9-5-2008 13:01 發表
其實我地可以帶D fd黎join嗎?如果你有D fd係myorc,or你有D勁人FD
我諗leader會好歡迎佢地一齊玩既
入黎客串下,應該都冇問題卦

yea i agree, if v have some 90+ frds who may not be nakuz users, v can still ask tehm to join, provided that they dun have a clan currently of coz!

high lv frds of us who r currently in clan can join us during wars as affiliates or sth, but not the clan

in response to your first post djserry, i think this clan is nukuz based, as u can c a number of ppl are joining this clan becoz of nakuz, so i think the name of this clan shud be related to nakuz and this clan shud be nakuz based, but as i mentioned above, non-nakuz users can also join if they r our frds who r not currently in other clans

altho i know some of u may not care whether this is a nakuz clan or not, but some do, so i think u shud let ppl vote on whether to have this clan as:
1: pure nakuz clan (nakuz users only)
2: nakuz clan + frds (who r not currently in other clans)
3: random clan for every1

u shud let ppl choose b4 saying that this is not a nakuz clan for the sake of democracy as uve mentioned

[ 本帖最後由 michael_hk 於 9-5-2008 14:05 編輯 ]
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

12#
發表於 9-5-2008 14:07:31 | 顯示全部樓層
jerry check the post above, coz i edited it after u posted

but if uve decided that this shud be a nakuz clan, u shud let ppl decide whether to have it as pure nakuz or nakuz + frds
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

13#
發表於 10-5-2008 21:49:52 | 顯示全部樓層
im confused, according the first post, clan war leaders will be elected thro voting, how about clan leader?

[ 本帖最後由 michael_hk 於 10-5-2008 21:51 編輯 ]
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

14#
發表於 10-5-2008 22:55:04 | 顯示全部樓層
same as clan war leader, nominate n vote, as ur currently the acting leader, i dun think u shud decide on who r the co-leaders or everntholders sth like that, until u or some1 else become the real leader after voting

but gd job so far +oil

and in response to the poll result, as v r now a "nakuz +frds" clan, i think u shud set rules that, say for example, only leaders n co-leaders can verify whether a player can join our clan or not, b4 the person actually join

[ 本帖最後由 michael_hk 於 10-5-2008 22:58 編輯 ]
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

15#
發表於 11-5-2008 14:09:10 | 顯示全部樓層
edwin, the progress of this clan is too slow man, better start all the votes and stuff and start off the clan, ppl r finishing their exams (not me tho ) and wanna have soje activities, if u think there rnt enuf nominees, just put up every members' name in the poll and let ppl vote,

ammend the result a little bit after the vote, if a person has the greatest number of vote, but he/she dun wanna take up the post, give the post to the person with the secondf most number of votes AND ask for opinion of ppl who voted for other ppl, whether a re-voting is needed

this may be troublesome to do as the voting may have to be carried out for a few times, but it's better than doing nth here without any progress, i hope that by the time my exam ends (in june), this clan has been fully developed and everything is settled

[ 本帖最後由 michael_hk 於 11-5-2008 14:10 編輯 ]
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

16#
發表於 11-5-2008 14:27:13 | 顯示全部樓層
ur the acting leader, so u shud make the final decision anyway, that's just a suggestion, go with your own way if u find it not suitable
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

17#
發表於 11-5-2008 14:32:53 | 顯示全部樓層
no thz, no co-leader can be made b4 the result for leader is out and btw, CAN U STOP MISSPELLING MY NAME, IN THE FIRST POST AND THE VOTE!! IT'S michae'L'_hk, not michae_hk...=.=
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

18#
發表於 11-5-2008 15:03:36 | 顯示全部樓層
nah make a post for clan leader as well i'll vote for u
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

19#
發表於 11-5-2008 16:33:04 | 顯示全部樓層
as there is no nominee, put all
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

20#
發表於 11-5-2008 19:16:17 | 顯示全部樓層
sure, u can self nominate, not only does leader need to possess the ability ot lead, he must be some1 who is reli enthusiastic about the clan, as it's a reli tough job.. (i tried =.=)

btw dun put my name for clan leader voting, i cant afford the attention and time

and also, edwin, your profile pic is disgusting
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表