打印 上一主題 下一主題
收起左側

可以幫手看看這份英文作文嗎

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 10-8-2008 23:09:08 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Sport taught in PE lessons

I suggest that we should include three major categories as ball games, physical training and water sports. In ball games, a lot of students also like play cricket, baseball of ball games. In physical training, we have to increase gymnastics and hurdles for the students. Besides, we can increase water sports like swimming and canoeing. Above-mentioned, the three major categories sports can raise interesting for students.

2. Sports courses available

In my point of view, I think we should include leisure sports to help students relax. Nowadays, many students pressure into study. If students to take part in leisure sports, they can reduce pressure. About the leisure sports, I suggest that can include social dancing, folk dancing and tai chi.

3. Sports equipment/ facilities

The sports equipment and facilities in our school is very old. So, students don’t like to play sports in the school. I suggest the school should build a gym for the school. Also, the gym can increase some new equipment for sports. If the gym will be able to build, I believe that the students will take part in sports activity more.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表